Hi,

>2) The .ind file doesn't seem to work, how ever the new file .stg which seems
>to be for a similar purpose (based on my very limited understanding) is where
>one has to put the OBJECT_STATIC info.

<much head scratching> <trying to remember back> Did *.stg supersede
*.ind ? That might be.

>There are already runway objects in fgfs right?

There are already runways. I would not call them objects, since they
are part of the landscape.

>However I can only find .rgb files like grass_rwy.rgb, dirt_rwy.rgb and not
>any grass_rwy.ac or dirt_rwy.ac. So I am missing somefile, seems unlikely has
>I am able to see runways at kfso and other places.

?
In the old fgfs I have on my harddisc, inside the textures dir there
is a runway dir with many textures inside.

>Keep :-)
>HanishKVC
>www.hanishkvc.com

Bye bye,