> Doing a new build with the the C310 code and latest CVS
> (Wednesday- noon)
>
> during compile FGReportState complains about a missing
> FGAerodynamics::GetNlf();

> At runtime  everything normal until error msg:
>
>   "FGState::GetParameter()  - No handler for parameter  height/span"
>
> Is Wednesday (11/29/01) late enough? any ideas?

No, it is not late enough. I made a fix to JSBSim.cxx (now in JSBSim CVS)
that you need. This file has apparently not been committed to FGFS CVS, yet.
Get all the files from JSBSim CVS and put those in your flightgear tree. Put
the aircraft and engine files into the appropriate base directory. Then, you
should be set to go.

Jon