On Saturday 01 December 2001 3:15 pm, you wrote:
> It appears as though we've been "going too fast" !  ;-)  There seems to be
> a few things that are not in sync. Maybe we need to hold off on new changes
> for a few days and iron out the directory structure?
>
> Jon

Actually I was in the middle of making some c310 instruments when you asked
me to check out JSBSim and add the aircraft files with the proper version
numbers. I neglected to rename the panel file before I did a commit from the
top of the tree and had to roll it back, which was where I missed the magneto
related typo.
I was getting aircraft files hot and heavy from Jon, Tony and David yesterday
and committing them as I received them.
<humility>I should have diffed the stuff from JSBSim before adding
it.</humility>