On Saturday 01 December 2001 5:11 pm, you wrote:
> On Saturday 01 December 2001 01:54 pm, John Check wrote:
> > On Saturday 01 December 2001 3:15 pm, you wrote:
> > > It appears as though we've been "going too fast" !  ;-)  There seems to
> > > be a few things that are not in sync. Maybe we need to hold off on new
> > > changes for a few days and iron out the directory structure?
> > >
> > > Jon
> >
> > Actually I was in the middle of making some c310 instruments when you
> > asked me to check out JSBSim and add the aircraft files with the proper
> > version numbers. I neglected to rename the panel file before I did a
> > commit from the top of the tree and had to roll it back, which was where
> > I missed the magneto related typo.
> > I was getting aircraft files hot and heavy from Jon, Tony and David
> > yesterday and committing them as I received them.
> > <humility>I should have diffed the stuff from JSBSim before adding
> > it.</humility>
>
> I think we all had a bad day yesterday ...

Heheh, everyday should be so bad. ;)
Just FYI and FWIW, I try never to have a patched version of  the FGFS source
tree so I know that my base package files will run with what's in the main
CVS. I leave those commits up to Curt. Thats really the only way to keep in
sync with changes that break stuff. Also I'm only subscribed to fgfs-users
and fgfs-devel. If anything happens someplace else, I'm in the dark about it.

Anyway...
TTYL