Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > With the latest JSBSim, latest c310.xml, and latest panel stuff from
 > John, I'm only able to start the left engine.  The right engine will
 > crank, but it won't catch.  Any ideas what I should look at?  It was
 > working earlier today, but I'm having trouble now after the latest
 > updates.

It's working for me with the latest CVS of both FlightGear and the
base package as of Saturday morning, except for a version mismatch --
JSBSim rejects the config file in the base package because it is
version 1.55 rather than 1.56.  You can just change the VERSION
attribute at the top, or (better yet) update all aircraft config files
from the JSBSim CVS.

All the best,

David

--