> It appears as though we've been "going too fast" !  ;-)  There seems to be
> few things that are not in sync. Maybe we need to hold off on new changes
> for a few days and iron out the directory structure?

things were a little confusing trying to get all the file name changes and
version numbers lines up, but got it running.

has anyone seen this problem? both engines start but you can only add power
on the left side, right  tach stays at ~700rpm while MP increases when
throttle advanced,  no apparent yaw to the right on T/O, is the right engine
producing? a/c will not taxi when advancing throttle on right side..

Is there a way to advance both throttles together? keyboard, mouse,
whatever?

Regards
John W.