On Wednesday 9 January 2002 13:59, Kaiser Georg wrote:
> [...]

..so do I.  ;-)

> Lastly I'd be interested to know what state the network OLK code is
> in. I haven't seen Oliver here in a while. Anyone used it recently?
>
> No, but I'm very interested in that too.

..no, I compiled it in ok, but got 7 fpm (ATI card), this summer.
Did anyone look at WireGL?  To farm out cpu or video work?
I believe a few of you guys discussed clusters this summer.
http://graphics.stanford.edu/software/wiregl/
http://graphics.stanford.edu/papers/wiregl/

--
..med vennlig hilsen = with kind regards from Arnt...  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: