Thanks for everyone who has been beating on the 0.7.9 pre-releases.  I
have made the pre2 release available and am currently pushing it out
to the mirrors (that I can push to.)  Just a couple of tweaks between
pre1 and pre2.

Hey, should we bump up the release date and make a valentines release?
My wife has to work late tomorrow night so it's not like I'd be in the
dog house for sitting on my computer all night. :-) Or perhaps as
everything seems to always end up being my fault once we've discussed
it, maybe I should say I'll be in the dog house anyway so I might as
well make the most of my time. :-)