Jon S. Berndt writes:

 > Excellent. Is there an X-15 model?  :-)

Seriously, there probably won't be one from me.  My main interest is
civil propeller-driven planes, and after I've fixed up the DC-3 model,
I'll probably do a C-310 3D model, followed by a Twin Otter (if I can
manage a JSBSim or YASim aero model to go with it) and maybe a Dash-8
(ditto).  I might be interested in some civil jets like the DC-9, but
I'm unlikely to be making any military or NASA models (not even a
Spitfire).

That said, it might be possible to animate the X-15 model that we
already have, assuming that the various objects in the model are
named.

All the best,

David

--