Hi,
I have a stand-alone real-time and off-line plotting
tool written in C/C++ (tested in Cygwin/WinNT/Win2K &
Linux) that is meant to be used as a flight test
engineer's station. It has just been completed and it
works, but I am yet to put it to serious use. The code
is designed to run a separate PC and recieve data via
network from the FDM and the plots are configurable
via xml. Offline plots have zoom facility, scales (x/y
axis) could be varied and offline plotting permits
multiple data plots on same graph. multiple pages are
possible real time and offline. Also no. of plots on a
page can be changed using xml input. If you think its
useful I could give the code for integration with
SimGear or FlightGear. The offline portion presently
reads our custom ascii format of data but changing
that would be trivial to suit FlightGear or any other
FDM.

Regards
Ranga