OK. I will do so on Monday (11th March). Do you want
me to integrate it into SimGear so that its offline
plotting function could be used by people who work
with one PC and the stand-alone executable could be
used by those who have more than one PC.? Or Should I
just send the stand-alone code to Curt?.
As a first step I will just integrate it as is, test
it with our FDM (for real-time) and our ascii format
data file (for off-line) and send it to Curt. Once I
recieve suggestions from you I could get it to work
with other FDMs of FlightGear.
Regards
Ranga