On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:29:42 -0600 (CST)
  "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Jon S Berndt writes:

>I think this boils down to let's have the FDM worry about where the
>plane is, and let's have FlightGear worry about where the current view
>point is.

I agree. We don't care about where the view is. Just
remember the four points I made in the earlier email
(particularly #3 and #4). We will be supplying a pilot
position in the aircraft config file for weight and
balance and sensed accelerations purposes.

I'll be happy that the view is not merely at the CG like
it was with the LaRCSim Navion. At landing the proper
pilot placement prevents poor position perception.

Jon