On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 13:33, Jon S Berndt wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:24:06 -0000
>   "Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> believe. What are you doing with the way FDMs are
> >> instantiated?!
> >>

> >Absolutely nothing.  But if your mulitple FDM instances can publish
> >position/orientation data into a seperate property tree location for
> >each instance, we'll be golden in the viewer and model code.
>
> Phew! Good. Yes, I think we can (or will be able to) do
> that (publish each instance position data). We have
> _planned_ on being able to, anyway. Tony will have to
> comment on the specifics, though.

We'll have to talk about how to implement this. Right now, it would
all be in /fdm/jsbsim[1,2,3...].  We need a non-FDM specific way of
handling both this sort of thing and xml-defined parameters.

> Jon

Tony Peden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
We all know Linux is great ... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
-- attributed to Linus Torvalds