On Thu 4. April 2002 20:34, you wrote:
> [...]

Thank,
I was succesfull with this patch and arial.ttf at /.

RCS file: /opengc/opengc/Source/Navigation/ogcNavigate.h,v
retrieving revision 1.6
diff -r1.6 ogcNavigate.h
184c184
<   char* m_PathToNav;
---
>   char m_PathToNav[255];
RCS file: /opengc/opengc/Source/Navigation/ogcNavigate.cpp,v
retrieving revision 1.10
diff -r1.10 ogcNavigate.cpp
52c52
<   m_PathToNav = "f:/navbase/";
---
>   strcpy(m_PathToNav,"f:/navbase/");

But comunication between fgfs and opengc doesn't work. It could be problem of
cvs version of FG

Thank,
Madr

--