Now that the viewer is somewhat free of the model code,  there are some
other problems that need to be dealt with.  Apparently it is still the
authority for where the airplane is (even though the FDMs know perfectly well).
My guess is the problems are in the Scenery directory.  I'd like to stop
publishing derived locations (ie abs_view_pos, zero_elev, etc).

Who or what should take this over?  Should the model do take it?  Should it be
held in globals?  Viewer doesn't need the values or want them, but if push
comes to shove I'll just hard code them to the primary "/position" values
and publish just to keep the masses content.  It'll have to be worked out before
multiple FDM's will run correctly.

The reason for this request is that when the tower and the aircraft are on
seperate tiles, things don't work so well.  The problem is with tower altitude
vs the model.

Best,

Jim