On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:23:18 -0500 (CDT)
  "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm not saying this isn't an area that shouldn't be cleaned up, but I
>am saying that it needs to be done ***very*** carefully.

This shouts for a decent set of regression tests, to me -
some carefully thought out cases that exercise all aspects
even remotely affected by what is being changed. I know
JSBSim needs this, too. We shouldn't be so timid that we
are afraid to move on to something better! But I certainly
agree that nothing should be committed until it's known to
be good.

testing testing testing

Jon