> > This is ridiculous. "dt" is short for delta T. In a 100 Hz
> simulation, the
> > corresponding dt is 0.04. For 120 Hz it's 0.00833. For people that do
> > simulation for a living this is one of the *most* recognized
parameters
> > around.
>
> Jon almost assuredly meant dt = .01 for 100 Hz or dt = .04 for 25 Hz or
> he was testing us. :)

I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

I was remembering first how the F-16 sim at Link was run at 25 Hz, which
is of course 0.04 seconds. Wait ... (thinking, this time). Yes, that's
right ;-)
Then, I went to the numpad on my keyboard and hit 0.01 as I was typing in
the dt for 100 Hz. Only I missed. On purpose or accident I am not sure.

Thanks.