On Thu, 16 May 2002 18:17:00 +0100,
Julian Foad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Arnt, your mail clock seems to be two hours in the past.  Your message
> which I think you wrote just a few minutes ago says "Date: Thu, 16 May
> 2002 17:12:41 +0200" but the time now is about 17:15 UTC.

..sounds about right, I believe I wrote it a few hours ago, I'm still
on metered dial-up isdn, but there is a brand new optical fibre tube
leaning onto my wall... the smallest bundles laid here, have 96 fibre
pairs to split between say 50 people in this block.  ;-)

..the idea may be to ease a wireless isp dealership or somesuch on
me, I'm setting up the local wireless guy's traffic shaping bridge,
he is a Wintendo guy, also selling some asp services here, and
found he needs penguin wisdom.   Hmmm, I like 'Arnt's timezone'.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: