> > You started up the engines, firewalled the throttle, let the RPMs
> > stablize, released the brakes, and the aircraft pitched *up*???
> > That's clearly unphysical.
>
> Why ? The nose pitches down with power and brake application.
> So, releasing the brakes makes the nose pitch up.

Not immediately, the aircraft pitches up after rolling for a few
seconds. I think the main problem really is the rapid increase in
airspeed, which is unnatural, and doesn't occur if both engines are
used. Actually, it diverges for some reason, I just made another test
and ended up with an aircraft at 35 deg, some roll to the right, and
1346kt! This is a few seconds after turning one engine on, running it
at full speed, and releasing the brakes. No flaps, all controls
centred.

  Andras