> Some of the models are awful.  Some are very much not.  There's far
> too much variation across our flight models (across different code
> bases and even between individual aircraft in the same FDM) to permit
> a blanket statement like this one.  It's just kibitzing.  If he had
> specific complaints about specific aircraft, though, I'd love to hear
> them.  Most of the reported problems get fixed within days.

Some models are also put in CVS with full knowledge they are incomplete
just so we can track their progress and store them for safety. I've lost a
hard drive recently. I don't let anything just sit on my hard drive that's
not backed up to CVS. I'd like to mark aircraft models with disclaimers
that come up at startup stating the known incomplete or inaccurate current
state of a model.

Jon