Andy Ross writes:
> David Megginson wrote:
> > Speaking of taunting, do you have any ideas about the problem I
> > mentioned earlier -- that no text shows up on the radios in your new
> > 3D panel patch?  It's the only thing stopping me from committing it.
>
> None yet, I need to get home and try it.  Nothing looks suspicious; I
> thought perhaps plib was overriding the glPolygonOffset that I'm
> using, but it doesn't seem to be.

I should mention before we get too far that glPolygonOffset is not
always consistantly implimented across cards/drivers.  It might not be
as big a problem for us if we are viewing the panel mostly
perpendicularly, but for objects that could be viewed from just about
any angle, you will wind up needing different parameters to make
things work for different cards.

I believe some earlier voodoo cards/drivers didn't even impliment
glPolygonOffset (I could be wrong on that.)

It's at least something that we should proceed with carefully and test
on a couple different cards (voodoo3/geforce/ati at least) before we
really become dependent on using this opengl feature.

Regards,