Andy Ross writes:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > ... and given that Andy posted this on the 28th, the suspicious
> > changes could be these:
> >
> > | Log Message: 3D panel support from Andy Ross
>
> Could be.  These changes moved the panel rendering into the main scene
> graph.  If the panel code changes any OpenGL lighting state without
> setting it back, then this could cause symptoms like this.  We just
> need to find out what's wrong and where it's being set.

When you say moved panel rendering into the main scene graph, do you
mean that you ssg-ified the entire panel so it is automatically drawn
in the main ssgCullAndDraw() along with everything else, or do you
mean the panel rendering code get's executed as a call back from some
ssg node, or do you mean something else?

> I'm fuzzy on what the exact problem is, though.  Could you post a
> screenshot?

With the latest cvs code, look at an external view of the C172 at
night ... it should be bright white ...