David Megginson writes:
> Speaking of dead code, is anyone still using the old DCS support from
> main.cxx?  I think that it can be completely replaced with the newer
> 3D model animation code, but I want to make sure I'm not going to
> break anyone's apps before I rip it out.

This was being used by Ranga of the Indian Aeronautical Development
Agency.  I know they haven't been tracking the latest code releases,
but it probably would be neighborly to check with them before we axe
the code.  There is some other code I've been eyeing as well if we can
get their all clear ... the old code to load the old ascii scenery
format, some semi-duplicate runway lighting code, and a couple other
things.

Regards,