> Just added "namespace jsbsim { ... }" to latest CVS JSBSim and got a
clean
> compile and link.  I'm not in a position to test at the moment.  BTW
> FGConditon was missing from filtersjb/Makefile.am.

Ah, yes. I need to go in and change that. Thanks. I'll probably recommend
that this current version of JSBSim (0.9.4) gets moved into FlightGear CVS
very soon.

Question: Did you add namespace usage to ALL JSBSim files? I tried it with
just FGCondition (to minimize typing) and was successful. If you did this
with all files, could you tar it up and email it to me for reference?

Jon