Jon Berndt writes:

 > Ah, yes. I need to go in and change that. Thanks. I'll probably recommend
 > that this current version of JSBSim (0.9.4) gets moved into FlightGear CVS
 > very soon.
 >
 > Question: Did you add namespace usage to ALL JSBSim files? I tried it with
 > just FGCondition (to minimize typing) and was successful. If you did this
 > with all files, could you tar it up and email it to me for reference?

That sounds like a very good idea, especially since JSBSim tends to
use the FG* prefix in its classes, just like FlightGear does.  Why
don't we update JSBSim in FlightGear as soon as the whole thing is
moved into the jsbsim Namespace and tested.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/