Jim Wilson writes:
> The rpm needle mapping is fixed in cvs now.
>
> Just thought I'd note that these new instruments are pretty heavy on
> texture memory.  Might be a big frame hit for some cards.  They sure look nice
> though, especially when zooming in!

That was my screw up.  I accidentally overwrote rpm.xml with the new
hi-res C172-S rpm gauge.  I thought I had reverted it, but apparently
forgot to commit.  I've done that now.  If anyone wants to use this
really nice gauge (or any of the other hi-res C172-S gauges) they are
named XYZ-c172s.xml

So to use the hi-res rpm gauge, you would substitute rpm-c172s.xml for
rpm.xml in which ever panel file you are editing.

For the split screen panels, it might make sense to come up with a
low-res version of these which doesn't burn as much texture RAM.

Regards,