David Culp writes:
> I found the problem.  The DME is not powered by default (unless you
> are using C172 systems), so the following property needs to be set
> at the command line:
>
> /systems/electrical/outputs/dme[0]=60.0

Another more general solution would be to simply define an electrical
system for the aircraft.

For starters, you can just use the C172 electrical system and then all
the major avionics systems will work.  If you want to go crazy and do
the specifics for a particalar aircraft, that is fine to.

I think most of the JSBsim aircraft have electrical systems defined,
but most of the YASim aircraft don't.

Regards,