In my case, I don't want any of the multi-pilot code in my build. For some reason, as of yesterday, src/MultiPlayer is required for the build (--with-network is defaulted to yes). If it requires that I build with --with-network-olk then this is a very bad thing (IMHO) because I don't believe that code works on all platforms. At the very least, it would be nice if all the required switches were defaulted to the same values.

Jonathan Polley