On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 11:26 pm, Martin Spott wrote:

Oh, I'm no more a newbie in pushing other people's stuff through the
compiler ;-)
I even remade the whole build directory (including those of metakit, plib
and SimGear). You can assume that I built everything from current CVS before
reporting an error.

I'm in exactly the same boat as Martin, I have cvs update and rebuilt everything, including a distclean in FlightGear/. The only option I'm passing to configure is --with-threads.

Obviously some of the linker errors I posted result of missing references in
the NetworkOLK stuff. Probably something resides outside the NetworkOLK
directory and now it misses references because it does not get disabled at
compile time like the rest of this stuff. I'll see what happens if I include
NetworkOLK,

Just tried: ./configure --with-threads --with-network-olk

And got the same link errors as Martin has been reporting.

Any clues?
H&H
James

--
That which does not kill me has poor aim