> Has anyone else been having a problem with trying to set the fuel load at
> startup using property /consumables/fuel/tank[n]/level-gal_us  ?
> I find that sometimes I get the fuel load I want, and sometimes I get
empty
> tanks.  Is it just me?  This might be specific to JSBSim.
>
> Dave Culp

Dave:

I suspect this is because the JSBSim aircraft config file can set the fuel
load, but so can FlightGear.  I am not happy about the situation where such
a conflict can occur, but given the circumstances I appreciate that there
really isn't a way around it.  I can't recall the specifics of setting fuel
in -set files or whatever the FlightGear side does.  Maybe David M. can
explain?  Just understanding the situation will probably help.

Jon