Jon Berndt wrote:

I believe the problem is not that it works sporadically, but that JSBSim
allows setting fuel load as well as FlightGear.  It could be that we are
inconsistent in defining fuel load: do some aircraft models define it in
JSBSim, and others do it vice versa?  In JSBSim we can and do set the
maximum fuel load, but we also set actual fuel load.  We have to be able to
do this, else we could not test and run our aircraft models standalone.

The way I see it, the aircraft configuration files should define the possibilities of the aircraft and not the current state. I was under the impression the current state was defined in the reset00 and reset001 files?

Erik