Michael Selig wrote:
> >cvs admin -kb
> >
> >Then run a cvs update to sync the flag on your local copy.
>
> Done.  Thanks.  And I think it all worked.

Thanks Michael, I can see the 3D model now.
While you're at it, you have add a dos file into CVS from a Linux
machine. This file is named flap.dat. The result is that LF are
now expended in CR LF by WinCVS and I have now line endings being
CR CR LF (the first CR is the original, the second is expended ).
Could you remove the CR on your original file and commit a unix
file from you Linux box.

I now have a program crash with this aero model. It appears that
Throttle_pct_input_ntime is used at uiuc_engine.cpp:88 before
being initialised at uiuc_menu_engine.cpp:160. On MSVC, default
values for uninitialized data is not 0, so it goes bezerk with a
negative array index.

Could you look at it ?

Thanks

-Fred