"Frederic Bouvier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I will post the model to Erik for inclusion in CVS.

This looks really promising. I have a feature request now: _Before_ people
start modelling the Golden Gate it would be tremendously useful if the empty
space below an object would really remain empty.
I already noted several weeks ago that it is not possible to taxi below the
new KSFO terminal building. It would be a pity if it would not be possible
to fly below "The Bridge"  :-)

Martin.