> I can't accept this argument  ;-))
> BTW, I suppose you all know about the cockpit video of someone flying below
> the eiffel tower. I don't know if this video is real, but it looks pretty
> nice ....

Where is it? Is it on the web somewhere?

One of the best places for flying under a bridge is Bristol (UK),
there's a lot of space beneath the Clifton Suspension Bridge (some
250m long, ~75m above the water). Allegedly, hot-air balloons used to
fly underneath the bridge occasionally, but that must have been before
my time. More recently all flying under the bridge has been banned.

Bristol is not only home to important hot-air balloon companies, but
also to an Airbus facility at Filton, and it's the same airport where
final assembly of Concorde took place. Would be nice to take one of
those under the bridge on their maiden journey...

  Andrs