Paul,

     I have used the UDP interface for the remote display, but I believe that it can
use either.  I realy prefer UDP since it has let network overhead, and if a packet
gets lost you won't be held up waiting for the retransmission.  That said, if you are
on a noisy network you may have to use TCP.

Jonathan Polley

On Sunday, August 03, 2003, at 04:06PM, Paul Morriss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>  Does flightgear use UDP (connection-less) or connect
>oriented in the networking code?
>
>Also do you feel that UDP is good enough for network
>gaming.
>
>Thanks

Of COURSE they can do that.  They're engineers!