Paul Morriss writes:
> Hi all,
>   Does flightgear use UDP (connection-less) or connect
> oriented in the networking code?

FlightGear uses (or can use) both UDP and TCP sockets for various
purposes.

> Also do you feel that UDP is good enough for network
> gaming.

It really depends on the specific situation.  It helps to understand
some of the trade offs of the various approaches as well as the
characteristics of the situation you are applying this to in order to
choose the best mechanism ...

Regards,

Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org