"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Starting with --start-date-lat=2002:07:01:20:00:00 (default airport), I'm
> seeing a sudden change in lighting after about a minute or so,

This is exactly the behaviour I encounter when for example starting at
dusk (in the c310u3a-3d at KHAF this time). When FG starts, the panel
is a bit dark (because it's already pretty dark outside) but it still
shows a clear gray. After some ten seconds a slightly yellow coloured
veil falls over everyting and it remains that way,

Martin.