Martin Spott wrote:
"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Starting with --start-date-lat=2002:07:01:20:00:00 (default airport), I'm
seeing a sudden change in lighting after about a minute or so,

This is exactly the behaviour I encounter when for example starting at
dusk (in the c310u3a-3d at KHAF this time). When FG starts, the panel
is a bit dark (because it's already pretty dark outside) but it still
shows a clear gray. After some ten seconds a slightly yellow coloured
veil falls over everyting and it remains that way,

Just for the record, this behavior was already present before Curt's changes ... Could it be it isn't using the lighting tables until the sun gets repositioned?

Erik