"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think I would like to start prepairing for the 0.9.3 release of
> FlightGear.  Lot's of stuff has changed, and the latest scenery works
> slightly better with the current cvs code.

Nice to hear - I hope I'll get the manual up to date in time. There are
a few things I'd like to see being fixed until the release happens.
I'll search my EMail archive for those - three come into my mind
immediately:

1.) Please get the kontrol key mappings fixed. There are still some
    things to be fixed before the keyboard mapping matches
    international expectations (you still have to press AltGr-q to
    control the second engine in a C310),
2.) I'd love to see a universal scheme for control keys like say all
    aircraft-specific should be available via Ctrl-combinations, all
    controls that are suitable for all aircraft via Shift-combination -
    or the other way round, there has been a proposal in the past,
3.) fix several aircrafts: For example thos who are supposed to have a
    speed brake should really have a working one.

I'll give a summary later this week,
        Martin.