Matevz Jekovec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>3.) fix several aircrafts: For example thos who are supposed to have a
>>    speed brake should really have a working one.
>>

> Yeah, my J-22 has speed brakes (modeled and animated correctly), but
> shift+b doesn't do anything? This should really be fixed...

Shift-b _schould_ toggle the parking brake and it does so on _most_
aircrafts - some by LeeE have additional very nice gimmicks. Someone
posted Ctrl-b for the speed brake but none of the aircraft that I tried
has a working one.

This also points back to the pending confusion concerning keyboard
controls,

Martin.