I've just created myself a DeHavilland Chipmunk flight model using
Aeromatic, but was wondering if it was possible to model the fuel system
more accurately such that the fuel flow stops after a period of inverted
flight/-ve G.

I'm guessing it'd need to be modelled by tweaking the mix, but I'm not
sure if it can be tied into the xml, or if it'll need implementing
somewhere else.

BTW, the files created by Aeromatic had all the tags in lower case when
downloaded and saved through Mozilla. These needed converting to upper
case before JSBSim would load them. Is Aeromatic generating lower case
tags, or did they get converted at some point?

--
Jon Stockill