David Culp wrote:
BTW, the files created by Aeromatic had all the tags in lower case when
downloaded and saved through Mozilla. These needed converting to upper
case before JSBSim would load them. Is Aeromatic generating lower case
tags, or did they get converted at some point?

Mozilla is trying to do you a favor by converting to lower case. There ought to be a setting to switch that off. I get upper case when using the Galeon front-end to Mozilla.

Thanks for the feedback. I've heard of several ways now that browsers alter the output of Aero-Matic, and I should start keeping a list of browser settings for each browser.

FWIW, it works best on my system with Konqueror, the KDE browser, using KEdit to view the page source.

You should save as webpage only when using Mozilla.

Erik