On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, David Culp wrote:

> > BTW, the files created by Aeromatic had all the tags in lower case when
> > downloaded and saved through Mozilla. These needed converting to upper
> > case before JSBSim would load them. Is Aeromatic generating lower case
> > tags, or did they get converted at some point?
>
> Mozilla is trying to do you a favor by converting to lower case.  There ought
> to be a setting to switch that off.  I get upper case when using the Galeon
> front-end to Mozilla.

It appears that it's just dumping the raw file to the browser, but with a
mime type of text/html, which presumably is why it's trying to make
something of the tags. If it were to return text/plain it may help.
Alternatively send it as text/html, but enclose the actual data in pre
tags so that it can just be cut and pasted into a file without being
mangled by anything.

--
Jon Stockill