Maik Justus wrote:
Hi Melchior,

meanwhile I am using your bo to fly with fg, but I have a problem. My flight model puts out the flapping angle and the incidence angle for every blade, so I wanted to animate the 4 blades separately. But if i rotate a blade separately ("blatt1" .... "blatt4"), I see no rotating in the 3D view. If I rotate "rotor", the complete rotor (incl. blades) is rotated. I supposed the "blatt1"..."blatt4" to be the blades and "rotor" to be the rotor head, but it seems, that "rotor" is the complete rotor; but what are "blatt1"..."blatt4"?

Maik,

Since Melchior is away for some time, but he sent me the model of the
Bölkow to include in the base package in case you got the helicopter model ready before he gets back.

I did look at the animation file and it looks like he didn't add animation for separate blades yet.

In case you are creating your own modifications to the animation file, you have to animate every blade by itself because they don't share a single rotation axis ...

Erik