Hello,

I've mailed the source and the files needed for using this with Melchiors Bo105 to Erik, Curt, David and Jim.

It should be easily included to the actual source files. It is fully compatible to the old yasim.

The simulation parameters are not "optimized", but the flight behavior should be similar to the real one.

In the next days I will try to optimize the settings for the bo105 and to write a file similar to the Jet Ranger (not the 3D, just the flight model), and a file for a chinook like helicopter (both not optimized (missing data), just to demonstrate "how to").

And I will start to clean the code, and to comment it.

The flight model is not finished yet, but works quite nice.

All the best
Maik