Hi,

now I understand my problem.

1.) the rotations specified in the bo105.xml are done bottom to top (not a big problem, but surprising)

2.) if you rotate more than one object in rotation, than these objects seem to be grouped, so that if you want to rotate a single object of this group in another rotation all objects are rotated.

I wanted to do the rotation for the incidence first and then the one for the flapping angle, both for every blade separately. In a last step I wanted to rotate the head and the 4 blades with one single rotation around the rotor mast. This last rotation is now separated in 5 single rotations and everything works :-)

Maik