I'm pretty much done with the client/server startup handshake -- ready to do
the code at the peer to register active aircraft with the server (active =
aircraft for which this FG peer is responsible for FDM calcs, the protocol
supports the idea of multiple aircraft sharing a single server connection
for FG instances that are primarily handling a number of AI planes on behalf
of a multiplayer scenario)

In the current code -- there is just the single airplane being simulated on
the display ?? or where could I find a list/array of a/c that are being
managed so I can register each plane with the server and have the server
relay updates for all of them ??

(if its just the one plane, once I get it to fly multiplayer, my focus will
be to add multiple/AI plane support to the code, so comments towards
achieving that goal will be welcome also)