On Wednesday 10 December 2003 07:05, Ivo wrote:
> [...]
> installed on my system), but all combinations ended up with the same
> result. I'm running Linux, kernel 2.4.21, gcc 3.2.2 and glibc 2.3.1. I
> used runways.dat from a cvs checkout on december 2nd 6.31am.

I tried the Win32 binary of v0.1.0 on Windows 98(FE) in VMware and it works
great. It displays the airport as it is supposed to be.

> Am I missing something, as in how to use this program, or can this be
> considered a bug? Also, while viewing KSFO, I get a segfault when I zoom
> out 33 times with gridlines enabled, but not if they're disabled.
> File->Exit never works for me, whether I have an airport loaded or not. I
> always have to kill the window.

TaxiDraw does 'segfault' (the windows equivalent) while zooming out, but it
takes one more zoom. Might be because my VMware window is 1024x768 and X
runs at 1152x864. EHAM, for example, takes 31 zooms, probably because the
airport is larger.

--Ivo