Cameron Moore wrote:
Everyone in my office it tired of hearing about it, so I thought I'd
turn to you guys.  I had a chance to go fly in a B-1B flight simulator
as part of a tour at Dyess AFB today.  (See below for some links[1] to

Wow, a full size B-1 simulator. Now *that* must be impressive!

Anyway, it was a fun trip.  If any of you ever get a chance to climb
into a big sim like this, go for it.  Merry Christmas!

I second that. Every time I get a chance to step into one of those simulators I have a great time. It's definitely worth it.

Erik

[1] http://www.kgwings.com/fieldtrips/dyess/sim1.JPG http://www.kgwings.com/fieldtrips/dyess/sim2.JPG http://www.kgwings.com/fieldtrips/dyess/b1sim.JPG