Jon S Berndt writes:
> On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:49:30 -0600
>   "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >David, (Andy?)
> >
> >It appears that in the latest cvs, we have lost the ability to control
> >the engines independently.  Previously you could type <Shift-1>
> ><Shift-2> <Shift-3> ... etc. to select an engine.  Then '{' and '}'
> >would select the magnetos.  Finally, "space bar" would kick in the
> >starter motor for as long as it was depressed.
>
> Was this an FDM-dependent problem? Or, was it for all FDM's?

It appears (to me) to be a property setting problem.  Andy, does nasal
have the ability to dump console output for temporary debugging?

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org